Welcome to neuropil !¶
neuropil is a small messaging library which by default adds two layers of encryption. It allows you to address identities (a device, an application, a service or a person) worldwide without compromise for privacy or security requirements.
- Core Concepts
- Security review / discussions about neuropil
- What is the neuropil messaging layer ?
- Digital Identities
- Zero discovery / privacy by design
- Zero Search / a Paradigm Shift
- neuropil API
- Protocol details
- List of contributions
- Why do you not use SSL certificates ?
- What about project <xxx>, why did you re-invent the wheel ?
- Why can’t we do a direct integration of a device with our server infrastructure ?
- Why is it written in (insecure) c ?
- I cannot start a node on my laptop, what’s wrong ?
- This is all great, can I use it in production ?
- Comparison Chart